- We are Independent license sales agents that offer products in the following states: Ohio, Michigan, South Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee
- What We Do and Why:
- At Benefits Services Consultants, we help Seniors find the best Medicare plan to meet their needs and give families, a peace of mind through finding the right insurance product for their families. Based on today’s challenges we will conduct
- meetings/appointments, one-on-one following safety guidelines or online Zoom meeting and by telephone.
- Financial Needs Analysis (FNA)
- Home and Auto
- Final Expense
- We have access to affordable plans to meet the current needs of individuals and familes that wll give you and your family a peace of mind.
- Rule 72, Understanding the rule of 72 through a financial need analysis at no cost. 1. Pay yourself first 2. Implement a debt stacking plan
Final ExpenseWe have access to affordable plans to meet the current needs of individuals and families that will give you and your family a peace of mind.
Rule 721. Pay yourself first 2. Implement a debt stacking plan
MedicareMedicare is a national health insurance program in the United States, began in 1966 under the Social Security Administration and now administered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Home and AutoHome insurance, also commonly called homeowner's insurance, is a type of property insurance that covers a private residence. Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage.
LifeInsurance that pays out a sum of money either on the death of the insured person or after a set period.
EDUCATION:NO EVENTS SCHEDULED FEBRUARY
EDUCATION:NO EVENTS SCHEDULED MARCH